Pages

August 04, 2022

Summer Days ~ A Photo Dump

    I know, I know... It's been quite some time since I posted. This summer has been really busy (busier than I expected for sure,) and definitely full of surprises! So I decided to do photo dump from the past couple of months to catch you all up. Most of these photos aren't the best, but it will still give you an idea of what I've been up to :).


 

My room -- and my sister's -- had not been painted for several years, and 
we were getting a little tired of the old colors. So we decided to repaint both rooms.
This is mine, mess and all. This is the before, so the walls are blue here,
but now they are a fresh white!

                                     
In the middle of June, I caught COVID.
Thankfully, I didn't too sick, but I did of course have to 
quarantine for a few days.


On the Fourth of July, we went to a friend's house. 
Their neighborhood even had a firework show!



My summer camp job sadly ended in the middle of July. 
Overall, it was a really fun experience, and I'm sad it's over!
This was a picture I took on the last day of camp before I
had to turn in my badge. See you later, Summer Camp!

                                    
Two weeks ago, I got to play piano in church.
I didn't play this song, but I've been practicing it this past
week. I'm hoping to play again soon!


And finally, a picture of our dog.
He scratched his head on something while he
was playing outside. It wasn't that bad,
but he looks cute with it!
*No dogs were harmed in the making of this photo*

      
    Whelp, that's about it. Hopefully I will get back to a more regular posting schedule soon!
Feel free to comment down below about your summer!

Linnea 

No comments:

Post a Comment