Pages

November 22, 2021

Life Lately...

 Hello, to anyone who reads this!

    Well, it's been a little while since I've posted, but I've *ahem* had very few ideas lately. So I decided to give a quick peek into what life has been looking like for me.

    First of all, I am on break from school this week! Now, that does not mean I don't have homework... *wishing I had finished all my homework this week...* but it does mean I have a little more time for other things.

    The past couple of days have been especially exciting and crazy. My sister celebrated her birthday, we finished up our last week of classes before break, and I participated in a piano demonstration. Also, the weather is finally getting a little bit colder. Winter is on it's way! Life is definitely moving quickly right now.

    Finally, before I go, I just wanted to share a little bit of encouragement. 

    Life isn't always easy. Things don't always work out the way we want. It's easy to feel discouraged, weary, and lonely. I know for me especially, I struggle with these feelings. But as I was reminded recently, we have been given Christ, "the most greatest gift." Nothing can compare to this Gift. So even when life feels hard, we can rejoice and praise God for what He has given. He is so, so good. 

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." - Romans 5:8

Linnea

5 comments:

  1. Hi Linnea!
    I found your blog through Mrs. Marlow's blog. I enjoyed reading this post, especially the last paragraph. What a great reminder!
    ~Lilly
    https://adaughterservingtheking.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lilly, thanks for commenting! I'm glad you enjoyed this post, and I hope it was encouraging 😊.

      Delete
  2. Nice to meet you, Linnea! I’m also from Mrs Marlow’s blog 😄
    -SawyerMarie
    sundropgirls.Wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete