Pages

December 13, 2021

The Past Two Weeks...

Hello, everybody!

    I intended on posting earlier, but life has been very busy, lately. This week, I am dealing with lots of midterms/finals and just finishing up lots of school in general. I am more or less swamped. *sighs*

    I have a couple posts that I'm planning on writing/posting in the near future, but for now, I am just going to give a quick update on life. Obviously I already mentioned school. I'm thankful that the semester is almost over.

    We recently had a holiday event at my co-op, which was stressful, but also fun. There were a lot of performances to watch as well as some contests to participate in. 

    Also, my family started decorating the house for Christmas recently. We had fun working together and getting some things done, even if we've been to busy to really stop and finish everything.

    Last week the PSAT scores came out from the testing in October. I had to take this test, so it was fun to see how I did, and what I need to work on.

    I also got a chance to do some reading, which *ahem* I have not done in a very long time, due to all my school assignments that take priority.

    God has shown His mercy a lot during the past few weeks, and I'm so thankful for the great God we serve 

     Finally, if you have any post ideas for me, I would love to hear from you all in the comments! Have a blessed week!

 Linnea   

No comments:

Post a Comment