Pages

May 19, 2022

Back to Blogging

Hello blogging world! It's been a long time. Much longer than I ever imagined really. I did post around a month ago, but I really haven't been paying much attention to this blog for the past three months. So, I'm going to give a little update first (because the majority of my blog is updates anyway, lol).

Where I've Been

My blogging troubles started in March, I think. March brought a lot of unknowns to my family, and so I was focused more on the present than on blogging at the time. But then after, that, I just got busy :-). April and now most of May has felt a little bit like a marathon as I wrap up the school year.

    My whole family traveled to California in April for an event for my sister. It was a very rushed trip, but very interesting and fun. Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures, so no, that will not be an upcoming post. 

    Then, at the beginning of May, I was busy studying for and taking two AP tests, as well as finishing up finals for most of my school classes. 

    In the meanwhile, I've also been *trying to* practice piano, get my garden ready, and just survive school *cries*.

    Anyways, it's been a hectic few months, but I'm happy that most of my school is now finished, and I'm looking forward to the summer.

What to Look Forward To

Lord-willing, I plan to return to blogging more often, starting this week. I have some school-related posts coming up, considering that school is almost over. After that, I'm not sure what I'll be doing, but I'm sure there will be new things to write about.

    As for my positing schedule, I'm not great at setting specific days for new posts, but for now at least, the plan is to post every Thursday, or every-other Thursday (there could still be some random other posts too, though).

    That's all for now. See you next Thursday, Lord-willing 💗

Linnea 

No comments:

Post a Comment