Pages

February 05, 2022

Who You Are ~ A Poem

Well, it is already February, and I have not been posting nearly as much as I want to. The reason? Well, I have a bunch of drafts and I don't really feel like posting any of them... personally, I think they are all to similar, and I haven't really had much time to try something different. 

    Never fear! Today is the day I am going to try something new and exciting (uh, maybe. I'm not the reader, so I don't know if this is actually exciting to any of you;-). Anyways, I decided to share a poem. So, here it is.

Please note that "thing" in this case means physical objects (possessions).


Who You Are

You are more, 
Than the sum,
 Of what you do.

You are more,
Than what,
They say of you.

You are not defined,
By this world.

You are not defined 
By any thing.

You may be nothing,
In yourself.

But you are saved,
By Christ,
Our Lord.

You are rescued.

You are set free.

You can bring glory,
To the King.


   Linnea 

No comments:

Post a Comment