Pages

October 22, 2021

My First Post

 Hello! Welcome to my blog! 

    Blogging has been a long time in coming, but I'm excited to jump in and get my feet wet. I hope to show you all little tidbits of my life and offer you encouragement, all to the glory of my King.

    First off, I thought it would be a good idea if I shared a bit about myself. I’m a Christian and love Jesus with all my heart. I live in a family of four, along with our new dachshund Woodrow (who takes up far too much of my time, and I'm not complaining). As for school, I've been homeschooled my whole life. This year, I am a Junior in high school. Some of my hobbies include writing, reading, and listening to music. I plan to share regularly on this blog, but don't be surprised if I don't... I may or may not be a little bit unpredictable in that department. I hope that you'll stick around despite that!

That’s about all! Thanks for stopping by!


Linnea

"Whether therefore ye ear, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God," 
 - 1st Corinthians 10:3


Update: I ended up having to repost this, and delete the original, as I was having trouble with getting the title in the correct format. Everything else about this post is still the same :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment